Saturday, November 06, 2004

It's 10 a.m. on Saturday morning do you know where your brain is?

I was up at about 8 this morning. Talk about something that's totally wrong. So I've already had my workout for the day. Went 2.5 times around the Curves circle o' fun, added the stand and spin several times and 3 times on their Ab Cruncher from Hell!! So all in all I'm in a good mood and ready to face the bright sunny day ahead of me.

Only problem is..I have no money.

Which means I'm likely going to face the bright sunny day from home, unless, of course, I get to go to Washington Crown Center to see Alfie tonight. I can't remember what the last movie was that I saw in a theater. It might have been Vanity Fair. Either way, that was several months ago, and I need to get out of the house.

I could probably stand to do some cleaning, if I can pull myself away from the computer today. There are things I keep telling myself I have to do, but my brain won't let me.

Damn brain!

It's always thinking of better things that I could be doing.

My brain likes laziness.

Damn brain!

My brain doesn't like me to clean!

My brain does like to stare at the computer screen, while reading other people's blogs and hunting for new info and such on my favorite musicians.

My brain also permits me to take walks with my camera. (but not as often as I'd like)

I think my brain is on vacation right now. I hope it's somewhere nice.

Like this Boardwalk or maybe Sandy Beach.

But I think my brain is probably Canadian Flag.

So on this lovely Saturday, where's your brain hiding?

0 comments: