Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'm so lazy

Ok, so the old line about "the best laid plans of mice and men" is true. I didn't get anything done yesterday. Nada! I vacuumed. Woo hoo! such an accomplishment. Everytime I looked at places I wanted to clean, I just ran the other way. And nope, I haven't seen the outside of my house since Thanksgiving, when I had to run to Walmart to get sinus meds with my brothers wife.

Today doesn't look like it's going to be shaping up to be any better. The room I'm in most of the day is clean, so I'm avoiding the rest. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's going to take a lot of motivation to get me out of my jammies today. And tomorrow's going to be crazy busy. (if I don't get called to work)

I have to make a trek to a office supply store or back to Walmart to get a few things for the Christmas CD cards. Can you just say I have no jewel cases. At least none that are slim, which I prefer. But who knows, maybe I'll use up my big clunky ones, just to get rid of them for now. I'd like to have those in the mail on the first of the month. (If I'm lucky, I just might)

I just want to get some things done, and it's sometimes just too hard. Like I said countless times before, we are all packrats, and my mom has to be up to it sometimes to go through the stuff I throw away. Still I am making some progress. (A little bit at a time)

I'm just not into it this weekend. But I don't want to lose the cleaning bug, cos once it's gone it isn't likely to come back for a long while.

Anyone want to light a fire under my butt, so I can get this project started?

0 comments: