Friday, November 26, 2004

Some things are just too f*cked up!

A lot of people come to my blog via weird searches. It isn't often that I get one that makes me want to scream. Today I got one. The search is for Britney Spears and Justin Hayward.

To the lunatic that did that search: "Get that thought out of your mind you sick demented idiot!"

I'm still shaking at the thought someone would put those two in a search together.

Do we honestly think Justin is that pathetic that he'd stoop to doing some work with that little trailer trash blonde bimbo?

I should certainly hope not!

If he wants to hang around with trailer trash...hell, he can come hang out with me!

Now that I've been sufficiently traumatized for the evening, I think I'll go off to a corner to cower and try to get the thought of this absurd yahoo search out of my mind.

0 comments: