Thursday, November 11, 2004

I have an agenda

Well, at least I'd like to think I have one. If I can actually keep myself motivated today. (And feeling as crappy as I do, this might be difficult)

I'm still working on the cleaning project. I've got a third bag of clothes to go to charity. (And still no extra space) I might be able to get rid of a fourth if I really get my butt into gear. (Fat chance of that happening)

But I do have an agenda.

Today I plan on reaching page 200 in the writing project I'm working on. (only 3 pages to go)

I'm also going to get together several mix cds, including the Christmas one. (And I'm going to post them on the Art Of The Mix site.

The mix cds include my Hope for a Better Day mix (that I've been working on for about a week), The Christmas one, (of course) and a Duran Duran Mix for Moody Mistress, who I've been corrupting with my odd taste in music and men for the past year now. (I'm enjoying that immensely too)

I'm going to get to Curves today too. Yesterday, I just felt too Sick to do much of anything. I'm also going to get weighed and measured today. Cry I'm not looking forward to that.

I also have every intention of finishing the book, The Women of Eden that I've been reading for the past week. I only have 150 pages of this 600 page monstrosity left. It's a very good book, but it's strange and I think I'll probably be happier once it's out of my life for good.

So I probably should get to work on something now, rather than sitting here typing about it.

But to end on a pretty note for the moment..look at what I captured this morning



Ok, I only wish I captured him. (and if I had, do you really think I'd be here typing this?)

0 comments: