Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Hard Habit To Break

I have such a routine every morning. I wake up, I stumble to the bathroom and then I stumble to the computer where I check my email and read my dailies list and then blog. After that, I may go to work, but not today. Can you believe there is still no heat in the office?

Baring Teeth

I've been unemployed more often in the past three years than I've worked and it's sickening. But that's another rant altogether.

This morning ritual is unchanging, even though my dailies list is growing thanks to Blog Explosion. If I get back to working a normal schedule sometime before I die, I will probably have to wake up at 5 a.m. just to read all my friends' blogs before I go to work.

I haven't started to go through all the blogs I blogmarked over on that site. Bringing them over to the page here, means Blogger has to be in a cooperative mood. (as I don't use a blogroll) I don't relish the idea of cleaning up that list either. There are some people taking blog hiatuses, and some I'm not sure if they are ever going to return to blogging, but I hate to remove them, because some of them were really good friends for a time.

Indifference

Speaking of which, if there are any of you that stop by on a regular basis, please leave a comment and I'll link to you as well. Oh and if you have a photoblog, leave a link too, because I'd like to start a blogroll for my Photoblog page!

Back to the routine!

0 comments: