Saturday, November 20, 2004

Hallelujah

No, nothing great has happened, that's just the song I'm listening to. Nothing like a little bit of K.D. Lang to put you back to sleep in the morning.

I fell in love with this song when I saw her on, unbelievably, Regis and Kelly.

But enough about that, it's time for another rambling post about many many things.

~ Today's Lady Starlight's B-day - go wish her a happy b-day! Birthday Cake

~ Elvis Costello's Austin City Limits is on tonight. I hope PBS doesn't do too many pledge breaks through it. I wouldn't want to have to hurt anyone. It's criminal to interrupt Elvis.



Yay for getting to see the Flying Mojo tonight!! Now I need to find a tape to put it on. (So I can have it forever and ever and never rewatch it)

~ I've been reading so slowly lately. I used to be able to read books in a few days, now I'm lucky if I get a book done in a week or two! I used to blame it on the books, but I know it's me, because the one I'm reading now, is quite good. I just can't concentrate on reading for more than a few minutes at a time.

~ I finally burned the Christmas 2004 mix. The songs I used can be found here.

~ My Winamp player on shuffle is a scary thing. It plays 2 great Elvis Costello songs and then goes straight for the Moody Blues and plays Words You Say!!!

I would really like some clarification on what the hell this song is about, cos it doesn't make any sense. But when has a song by John Lodge ever made sense?

NEVER!!!!



He's lucky he's just so darn cute!

Giving Thanks
I'm thankful for my two bedrooms, so that when the Thanksgiving festivities are over, I can go seek refuge in one of them. Carve The Turkey

0 comments: