Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Musically Minded Musings

Well now that the first days of Novemeber have past, it's time to start thinking about the Christmas CD Cards that I send out to all my friends at the holidays.

This year, I won't be able to send out as many, thanks to the worsening conditions of my finances, but I will try to get them out to my bestest (oye, bad grammar I know) online buds.

I've already found a few new tracks to my liking and I'll be including at least one from the Moody Blues December CD (which I highly recommend to all the Christmas music fans out there)

I think the artists I'm planning on including will be Alison Krauss w/Alan Jackson, The Eagles, The Barenaked Ladies, Dido, James Taylor (if I can nab a copy of the CD they are selling at Hallmark) and Olivia Olson.

I'm also hoping that Davy Jones get's his butt in gear and gets his Christmas CD out on his official site again. I really would like to have that one.

Now onto something completely different; The Midweek Music Meme

What song will send you diving for the radio/TV control to make it go away, and is there a particular reason?

The answer is simple, Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On.

Why? It makes my ears bleed. It was over played. Not to mention the fact that it's sung by a wailing banshee!

May god preserve us from more overdone vocalists like her.

0 comments: