Wednesday, November 24, 2004

And I accomplished "what" today?

I have to say that I did do a lot of cleaning today. More cleaning than I like to do, but I also enjoyed seeing all the comments fly in, courtesy of Michele's comment game. I'm still trying to visit, tag or email all of the wonderful people that commented! Yay! I feel popular!

But back to the subject at hand. Since I like lists, I'll pass on my accomplishments in this form.

1. Was made very very happy by all the people visiting and commenting. I don't ususally get many comments, so I'm excited and all that fun stuff.

2. I gave my two rooms a pretty thorough cleaning, though I still need to vacume again tomorrow. (Much junk was disposed of)

3. Found a package of photos of the Moody Blues that were sent to me from a friend on a yahoo group I belong to. Many lovely photos of Justin Hayward were drooled upon and the word Squee was said many times.

4. Cleaned the dining room for the big dinner tomorrow. (Not fun at all and again, much stuff was gotten rid of)

5. Did some work on the Christmas CD Card. I'll be mailing a few of them out early next week.

6. Went to Curves for my 1/2 hour workout. (I probably won't get there again now til Saturday or Monday)

7. Did some extra straightening in the kitchen.

Wow! It's amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can do!

Happy Thanksgiving

0 comments: