Friday, November 19, 2004

The good, the bad and the very weird

Let me start out by saying that today I should have stayed in bed. It's only 11:00 a.m and my day has already been topsy turvy. (I like words like topsy turvy...leave me alone)

The Good

Last night within 10 minutes of each other Vh-1 Classic played Elvis Costello's What's So Funny (Bout Peace Love and Understanding) and then The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams.

I think that's a sign that the apocalypse is coming!

Finding Neverland opens in Pittsburgh this weekend (and I think everywhere) Yay! For Johnny Depp goodness this weekend!

The Bad

It is no fun at all to try to work in a place without light or heat. It is even more not fun to do this when you have only about 30 minutes notice and you just woke up.

The Weird

It's the 19th of November and it's pouring down rain. Usually by this time of year, we've seen some flurries, but nope, just rain. I don't know why I feel the need to see snow, but I do.

I would like nothing more than to see a blanket of white when I woke up one morning. I think I might be losing my mind.

Giving Thanks

I'm thankful that all my immediate family will be home this holiday, even if it means my brother bringing his 2 youngest children. (We all know that I'm allergic to children...they make me break out in hives)

I often wonder how many Thanksgivings and Christmases will have left together, and even if we fight all day, it's still good that everyone that is important is there: Mom, Dad, sister, brother...grandma..and the nephews and some nieces.

Thanksgiving Dinner

0 comments: