Friday, November 26, 2004

Just another typical holiday

Oh yes, life was pretty much "interesting" yesterday. Which is much the same as it is on every major holiday where the family comes together. (Christmas, occassionally Easter)

Emotions run high. Things break (My old computer, the emachine's power source went). Food is consumed in mass quantities. Children squeal. People hide. (that would be me)

So amazingly enough, nothing too disasterous happened in those twenty-four hours.

Can I get a Woot, for that?

Woot!

That also means that by the end of the day, everyone was still speaking to each other.

I think another Woot, is in order here.

Woot!

The day was enjoyable. I even got a few extra things done. By the time everyone had left, I decided to work on getting a few more of the Christmas CD cards done. I still have a lot of burning to do, because I'm sending out my Winter Mix to at least two people and some people want one of my other Christmas mixes.

So yeah, yesterday was interesting, but not too interesting as to cause insanity and for that I'm happy.(Cos we'll get enough of that soon enough)

Now the countdown to Christmas begins. Let chaos reign supreme on that holiday! (and that would be normal too)

0 comments: