Monday, November 29, 2004

Do you wanna mambo with me?

"Holiday Wishlists"

What album do you want the most for the holiday?
This means I have to narrow it down -- DRAT!

The album I'd like to have the most, Nick Lowe's The Rose of England. When they get it at Half.com it's usually about $40.00. There's no way this girl can buy that one any time soon. Tears

Are you buying any of your friends or family music for Christmas? What are you buying them?
The nephews are getting CDs from me. Thanks to an awesome sale at BMG!
Raymond is getting DREAM THEATER SIX DEGREES OF INN and OPETH DAMNATION. Gotta love the kids taste in music. (note the sarcasm please) And for Michael, 3 DOORS DOWN ANOTHER 700 MILES .

The friends are all getting the Christmas CD card, cos well, I'm broke!

What was the best musical gift you ever received? (Doesn't have to be for the holiday season)

I think I would be safe to say my last b-day gift from my sister. Tickets to see the Moody Blues in Atlantic City and Pittsburgh!

Best. Gift. Ever.

Are there any holiday concerts you want to attend?
One day I'm going to get to hear a performance of Handel's Messiah. That would be the only holiday concert I could tolerate.


Other than CDs what music or music related gifts are on your wishlist?

If anyone wants to get me some blank cdrs would be nice, cos I'm running out. I'd also like an mp3 player. Not necessarily an ipod, but something similar. If you want to go all out, a Bose stereo system would be heavenly.

Do you keep a wishlist at Amazon or any other site for your musical wants?
I keep a wishlist at Half.com. Go ahead, buy me something! You know you wanna!


If you want to mambo, just visit BDI and leave a comment after you've mamboed!

0 comments: