Sunday, November 14, 2004

Still Feeling Strange

Thankfully the strange feeling must just be my mental strangeness seaping into my day to day health and not a sickness coming on. Yay! Some extra added strangeness, just what I needed, kinda like a toy inside a cereal box!

Way Too HappyWay Too HappyWay Too Happy

Because feeling normally strange just isn't enough for me.

Now you might be asking, what's so different about the strange that you're feeling now, as opposed to the day to day strange that you're used to?

Well for starters, everything is making me cry. From Moody Blues songs to cheesy romance novels and no, I'm not pregnant, there's a certain amount of coupling involved in that, and that's so not happening here.

Unless, of course, I'm having Justin Hayward or John Lodge's osmosis baby! There you go, that would be strange. I wonder how they'd tell their wives?

I'd like to think on that a moment.

No wait, I wouldn't, children make me break out in hives.

Next there's that short attention span, I mentioned yesterday. I can't read, I can't write (though I'm trying) and I really can't concentrate on making a mix cd. (That Duran Duran one isn't done yet!) Gah! That's something that should only take an hour to do at best.

So what have I been doing?

Pacing, or to be more specific, walking up and down the stairs in my house, cos I don't know where the hell to put myself.

And doing 30 seconds worth of work on about 20 different things at once.

And do you know what?

30 seconds only works when you're doing a Curves workout! It doesn't work when you're trying to clean house, write a novel, make a mix CD or live a sane productive life.

I shouldn't have even bothered to get up these past two days for all that I've got accomplished.

And on a totally unrelated note..

If there's anyone that would like to get me an early Christmas present...I wouldn't mind this



Cos I need it for my Christmas CD Mix.

And if that isn't proof that I'm feeling strange, I don't know what is!

0 comments: