Friday, November 12, 2004

Random Ramblings

Oye! Did my last post make much sense at all? That's what happens when unexpected things come up at 8:30 in the morning. My entire routine was thrown off. I didnt get to check my dailies, I didn't really get to post anything, (At least anything worth reading) and I hardly had enough time to check my email!

ARGH!

So now I will just ramble about the few things that have been on my mind today.

~ The odd things people do google searches for.

Someone came to my blog via a search that read "Does anyone have a picture of Doremi Hayward?"

That would be Justin Hayward's daughter, for those of you staring blankly at the computer.

So in answer to that question.

Yes, I have one.

It's not a recent one, but hey..they didn't specify that



~ Went to Curves and got measured for the first time since I joined. Lost some inches and my Body Fat % went down by .80, so I guess something is working there.

~ I got to witness two dogs and a rooster chilling out today. On a porch no less. I'll post the photo once I pull it off my camera.

~ Gift cards are the root of all evil. I'm serious. The gift card I was rambling about in the last incoherent post has been in my purse since August. I don't want to use it online, cos I WANT TO GET OUT OF THE DAMN HOUSE!!

That said. Will it please stop raining, so I can go to the shopping center that houses the Barnes and Noble so I can use the darn thing?

See, in Pittsburgh we have about 3 Barnes and Nobles'. One is downtown (I'm so not going there), one is in Greensburg (don't know where that one is) and one at the Waterfront (I hate going there).

Not many choices as you can see. The Waterfront, though I hate that place is the most likely shop I'll visit. Mostly because it's pretty and it has "good eats."

Oh and the Waterfront is an outdoor shopping center...hence my plea for the rain to stop.

~ To continue where I left off. Am I the only one that chooses where to shop on the basis of what restaurants are there? The better the food, the more likely I am to shop in that area etc.

I'm a nut, but I like food. I like food therefore I need Curves. I need to stop shoving good food down my gaping piehole.

Damn! That's so not fun.

~ There's a CD you want...why does it become the most difficult thing in the world to find? Which leads me to ponder why record stores don't seem to carry anything other than top 40 garbage? Surely someone out there buys more ecclectic CDs.

Not everyone must buy Shania Twain's Greatest Hits (Talk about an oxymoron there) or Britney Spears' Greatest Hits (Gag me with the proverbial spoon).

Enough of my pointless ramblings for the day. Enjoy your weekend!

0 comments: