Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

Get Your Hump On

It's time again for the Mind Hump and let me tell you these humps get weirder and weirder each week!

So from the wacky ladies at BDI, I say on with the meme!

Let's warm-up ... using the letters T-H-E-R-O-C-K list seven material things (try to think of something other than your computer for "C") that would make you miserable if they were taken away from you.

The music of the Moody Blues (Ha! Bet you didn't think I'd get them in since there wasn't an M in here!)
Hayward's solo material! (Songwriter, Night Flight, Moving Mountains, Classic Blue and The View From a Hill)
Erasure's lovely CD Collection. I lurve their music too!

Rice! Fried Rice, steamed rice...rice a roni. I love my rice
Oriental food. Yum!
Cats! I couldn't live without my 4 kitty cats
Kit Kat bars! I'm not sharing mine!

Warmed up? Okay ... let's break free and hump like we just don't care!

This week a getting to know you hump with a crazy twist. Ready?

01. If you could read ANY person's blog (living or dead), whose blog would you love to immerse yourself in?
If George Harrison had kept a blog, I would love to read it. He's one of the musicians that the world never really knew, no matter how much media attention he got. I would love to know what the real man was like.

Oh George...the world misses you greatly



02. Mattel decides to make a Barbie-like (or Ken-like) doll of you -- what would be the most important accessory or accessories they would absolutely have to package you with in order to portray your lifestyle?

The most important accesssory would be her walkman. Oh and it would be nice if they made a Ken-like doll that looked like this for her.



There is a doll made of Justin...but oh is it ugly. Justin isn't doll material, cos he's a living doll.

03. It's been said "The eyes are the windows of the soul." If your eyes were truly a window into your soul and your character traits were represented by objects, what things would people see when they gazed through your windows and what would those things represent?

You know I'm not sure how to answer this.

My wit would be represented by a whoopie cushion!
My snark would be represented by a porcelian statue of a hand flipping the middle finger.
My obsessions would be reflected by photos of everything I obssess over.

You'll be seeing pictures of the following







oh and not forgetting




04. We've all said it, we've all done it ... said OOPS that is. What was your most memorable OOPS?

Does being born count? Seriously my life has been one big Oops, to single out one would just be wrong.

05. Cave drawings -- the blog of the caveman. If we drew pictures on our walls what sort of scrawling might we see on your walls? Want more fun? Actually draw, scan and post your "cave drawing".

I don't draw. I've never been able to draw so there would likely be blank walls. I'd never be able to tell my stories in picture format. So sadly my walls would either be scribbles or blank.

The Moody Music Whore would like to say that meme's shouldn't take almost an hour to do.

So there you have it. My hump! I got it on. I got it off...and wow..that sounds dirty. Happy Hump Day!

0 comments: