Sunday, August 22, 2004

Everyday Is Like Sunday

Actually it's not silent and grey today, and that's a wonderful thing. There was so much grey this week that it was quite ridiculous. The good thing is it's all gone away.

Today I have an agenda. Are you scared? You should be. I'm off to see Van Helsing again in a few hours, for the 5th time. Mmmmm, love me some Foxy Roxy as Dracula.



I'm so all about the love for Roxula.

After the movie I shall be off to Quiznos, cos getting a Quiznos sub only happens once every so many months. We only have a few of those restaurants around here and none of them are in a nice location.

Then I shall make a short sojourn (tee hee, I always wanted to use the word sojourn in a sentence) to Target. Don't know why I'm going there, but hey, it's close to Quiznos, so why not?

I'm working on a few mix CDs. I want to do one that's mostly Classic Rock, but then I got to thinking about what Classic Rock is, and it hurt my brain. For all intents and purposes Duran Duran is Classic Rock now. Uh, erm. Brain cramping...brain exploding..

Now I need a mop.

I'm thinking this genre needs to go away, along with the term oldies, because it doesn't mean anything. It just says "the song is old." Classic is a little bit different, but still, it does the same thing, and then who decides what is a classic and what isn't?


Student Head Explodes

Drat there goes another brain.

Also have a few other ideas for mixes. I was going to do another Broadway Babies mix, but I think I'm going to do a more Relaxing mix..so I can use some Diana Krall, Jamie Cullum and Josh Payne. There's still a matter of a Thank You Mix I need to make. Finding good songs for that, is just pretty darn hard.

Ah well, much to do today...must be off.

0 comments: