Thursday, August 05, 2004

R Is For Rant

R is for Rant

It's been awhile since I had a rant or two, so today I'm going to let some of my frustrations out. You know, rather than whine about how horrible my life is.

So, I'm driving through town on my way to the bank when I notice the little old lady Walking down the middle of the road.

The middle of the road!!! Now this isn't just a one time deal. It seems like all of the senior citizens in town prefer to walk down the middle of the road. I'm not sure why, because there are perfectly good sidewalks on either side of most streets.


Roads are for Road Trip.


Sidewalks are for Walking 2.

That's kind of obvious, right? It is called a side"walk". Doesn't that usually mean that you are supposed to walk on it? Right?

You walk on the sidewalk to avoid getting hit byRoad Moony . That's the point of those concrete creations. At least that was always what I thought

Sadly, the people in our town (senior citizens mostly) don't believe this. When they go for walks its right down the middle of the road and the hell with the people in the big old cars. They've been known to give dirty looks to drivers too.Eyes Cos the road is the safest place to walk! Perplexed

0 comments: