Friday, August 27, 2004

Finally Friday

I don't think I've ever been so happy for a week to end. It's been a very long one. Longer than usual, filled with strangeness at work. It's possible that my job may just possibly may be returning to normal in the coming weeks. That's just plain amazing, considering I've been putting up with this insanity since last August. I'm seriously hoping that this means the end to it. It would be nice to be back to full time work.

On a happy note, the scale has stayed down all week. Up...I officially lost another 5 lbs! So I've lost about 8 or 9...uh since June. Grrrrrr. I've still got a long way to go though, at least 15 lbs to get where I was and probably another 10 to be where I want to be.

But no more talking about that. It just depresses me anyway cos it's been such a slow arduous process and there's such a long way to go.

If I can get my mind off of this template this weekend, I might be able to get some things done. I didn't do much editing on the previous posts. So I still have a year and a half to go through and remove the center tags from. Truly, I'd love to know how to fix this so that those tags don't screw everything up.

So to end my pointless rambling today, (At least until my work day is done) I'm going to bring you one of my Atlantic City memories.



And a beautiful memory that is.

0 comments: