Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I Have Become..Comfortably Numb

I Have Become..Comfortably Numb

Things have picked up a bit since this morning. I'm happy to report, I'm home from work early. Which though I need money, is one step up from dying of boredom.

So, I'm basically sitting at my computer desk in the sweltering heat reading and working on my final story, Street Cafe. It should have been done last week, but life interrupted, or rather lack of life interrupted.

I'm pleased to say that somehow in the morning heat, I grew to not care or at least feel like I don't care about all the little crap that's going on around me. All the people who are going to fabulous places on vacation, (Read ...Monte Carlo to see the Moody Blues) all the people that live in places where you can take fabulous pictures on a regular basis and all the people that can go out and do "fun" things on the weekends. I'm over it.

I'm still cranky and irritable...and a touch depressed, but I'm over it.

Why?

Cos I've Melting And once you've turned into a puddle of goo, you can't care much at all about anything.

0 comments: