Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Template Woes

My freind, Leah, has been working on a new template for me. I had it up for a grand total of 20 minutes last night. It's gorgeous. It's a Moody Blue template, highlighted by my picture of the Hayward from the June 19th Atlantic City show.

Sadly there is some little piece of coding that's off, because after the first three days of posting, it seems to be resorting back to some other template. Not even this old one, because the type on this pink one is white! Grrrr! It's making the type black so you can't see the words, but you can see the smileys etc. Does this make sense to you? Any ideas why this may be happening?

It has me more than a bit frustrated, since I spent several hours working on it last night. Which interrupted the rest of what I had wanted to do. So basically I'm doing a little begging for help here, because I can't see anything wrong in the code and my sister can't either, but there's obviously something little off.

Anyone that might like to help me look at this...please give me a shout. Cos I think I'm going to be staring at this template for another 3 hours tonight. Grrrr. And the best part, it got rid of that stupid ugly blogger bar at the top of the page. Double grrrrr.

And now to calm my nerves..



The man who should be residing in my template.

0 comments: