Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

You can hump if you want too...

I'm not in the mood to hump. Nope. I'm not. But I will.

In honor of August 4th in 1693 when Dom Perignon invented that great bubbly, champagne, let's take the letters of the word C-H-A-M-P-A-G-N-E to tell a little about yourself.

Creativity at an all time low
Hayward can't even help me now
Andrea's not feeling much like herself.
Moody men aren't even cheering her up
Please stop the insanity, I've had enough
And while your at it, can you please find my mind, I've lost it.
Gone! The damn thing up and left me.
Never to return, I'm sure
Eh, I guess I'll live without it.

Ok, now that you're all warmed up and on a humpin' roll, lets get right down to the humptiness of a dozen "I say _____, you think _____"!

01. pop goes the weasal
02. toast bread
03. glass shattered
04. holiday Billie
05. bottle spin
06. join attach
07. barrel beer barrel polka (dont ask, even I don't wanna know)
08. beach Atlantic City
09. paper write
10. bottom John Lodge
A Very Nice Bottom, Indeed!
11. love Hayward
Someone's having a guitargasm
12. wrap your arms around me.

0 comments: