Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Tuesday Afternoon Ramblings

Tuesday Afternoon Ramblings


So much going on, I thought I'd share it with you. Since the weather is kinda stormy,which is keeping me inside this afternoon.

~ New music. Oh my goodness, it's that time of year again. Is there anyone that doesn't have an album out in the next two months? I mean, if Universal keeps there promise the Core 7 Moody Blues albums will be released with BONUS TRACKS this fall and a never heard before live show...I'm not holding my breath though.

But onto the stuff I know will be released

9/21 Elvis Costello - The Delivery Man

10/12 Duran Duran - Astronauth (With the original 5 members)

Also Caroline Lavelle's A Distant Bell should be released this fall in the US. It's already out in Japan.

Oh and Lara Fabian's Wonderful Life is also due out in the fall. I don't think I can rave on enough about how wonderful this CD is. I've heard some of the tracks and I have to say it's just

~ Oh and while I'm telling you about new music, I've been visiting Verve Music alot lately. This is the record label that Diana Krall is on as well as a zillion other talented

The first one...Joshua Payne. And if he's voice isn't enough to make you listen ladies, this should be.



His vocal styling's are similar to Josh Groban's, to give you an idea of what to expect.

The next one...Jamie Cullum. He's a bit jazz, he's a bit alternative, and he's a lot wonderful.

Oh and not forgetting..he's a cutie for being only about 24



Both of these guys have albums out recently and I need need need to get them!!

~ I'm about to start making lists of things I need to do. Important things. I've got time blocked out for cleaning tonight and bathing the animals (again) as well as writing. I'm really proud of the odd little fanfic I'm writing, it's turning out well.

~ Several Mix CD swaps going on. Mine, that I mentioned earlier this morning and another one over at Miss Tay's Blog. Go sign up for both! It's a great way to get new music and share you're love of music with others!

0 comments: