Friday, August 20, 2004

It's Friday It's Friday

I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a week actually end. Last night we had thunderstorms like you could not believe, but it doesn't feel like it cooled down much.

I couldn't sleep, though I've been to bed early most nights this week, so I'm not losing out on sleep, unless my body has decided it needs 9 hours, which would be odd.

But back to the thunderstorms. My kitty, Misty is afraid of them. At least, she's afraid of the ones that are close, and the ones passing by yesterday were doozeys. She always sits in my room and when there was a clap of thunder, she bolted down to the dining room to hide on one of the chairs. Poor kitty!

I have some pictures of how heavy the rain was. They will be posted over at the new photoblog shortly. I just have to transfer them over from the camera, and for some odd reason, I'm not really awake this morning.

Can't imagine why.

Of course that's only a small part of why I'm glad this week is over. Most of it has to do with my crazy job situation. Let me just say that this week was crazier than usual and didn't make for a fun week. I will be very glad when the afternoon rolls around and I can come home and not have to go back there for 2 days.

0 comments: