Monday, August 16, 2004

Monday Madness

Monday Madness

1. If you could only take one item with you on to a desserted island what book, movie, music would you take?
That is the evilest question to ask the music whore. Evil, evil evil. And cruel. Very cruel.

I'm taking this



Cos try as I may, I can't live without my Moody Blues

2. What's the most disgusting thing that you have ever eaten or even just put in your mouth??
Sushi. California Roll to be more specific. The secret is to take little bites. Don't ever ever ever put the whole thing in your mouth. It will only cause and instant gag reaction. I will never eat sushi again.

3. What one thing would you do differently if given the chance?
There was a job I took a few years back. I never ever would have taken it, had I known the outcome of those 2 years. Never! I know I'm being cryptic, but this was the worst experience of my life and I don't really want to recount it.

4. What political party, if any, do you belong to?
I'm a Democrat and proud of it. Vote NOT BUSH in 2004!

5. Do you like icees?
Mmmm yes, especially Dairy Queen Mr. Misty's in Raspberry. Oh and the Lime one they made for awhile a Burger King for the Shrek promotion. Mmmm nummy!

6. East or West?

East West over the ocean
Perpetual motion, travelling around
No rest, singing and playing
Night out and day in, doing the rounds
What a great life it must seem


That question put this song in my head. It was done by Herman's Hermits. Lovely. Oh and I choose East, being from PA and all.

7. Will we ever "all" be happy with the current political situation????
No, there's never any happiness in politics. When both parties can learn to work for the good of the people, it could happen. But that's a dream in itself. We can only hope for a change for the better.

8. Cookies or Crackers?
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me

9. What fun thing did you do today?
I went for a 2 mile walk on the walking path in a neighboring town. Oh the fun that was had there. There's so much excitement in my life, I can barely contain myself.

...and #10 has nothing to do with any of the above questions.........

10. Why??
The better question is, Why not?

As Mr. Rogers always said. Why? Because I like you.

0 comments: