Sunday, August 08, 2004

A Moody Moment

A Moody Moment

A totally weird thing happened yesterday as I was driving through town with my friend Mary. Well actually, she was driving and I was in the passenger seat, but that's neither hear nor there. Well, to continue on, we were almost through town when we started to hear a familiar musical sound coming from outside the car.

Charleroi it seems has music coming through the traffic lights or the street lights or something. Well it was making me nutty cos I knew the music. I knew the music and I couldn't believe it was being played on the streets of my miserable little hamlet of Charleroi on Mon.

I'm sure you're all already going....what Moody Blues song were they playing..

Well, I'll tell ya, cos I nearly died of happiness hearing my Moody Blues (Cos they are mine...really...all of them. No just all the important ones) played in a public place, and not muzaked.

WOOT!

The song?

It's one of my favorite Haywardian pieces...


TUESDAY AFTERNOON


It takes very little to amuse me. I know. 3 Card Monty

0 comments: