Saturday, August 21, 2004

The Queen of Wishful Thinking

Today has been a very lazy day, but a nice one. I took my nephew to Round Hill Park to see the animals. Too see pictures, just click here.

Days like this make me start wishing for things.

01. A car with a bottomless tank of gas.
02. A day with extra hours so I could go to all the beautiful places that aren't far from my home.
03. Someone special to go with.
04. Calorie-less food that tastes good.
05. A wallet with an endless supply of cash.
06. A camera with a very large memory card.
07. An endless supply of good music.
08. A stylish yet comfortable wardrobe (I'm a clothes whore too, what can I say)
09. A pair of good walking shoes
10. A laptop computer, so I could keep everyone updated on my life while I was on the run. (Hey I could find a way to get an internet connection)

0 comments: