Saturday, August 28, 2004

Two year Bloggerversary

Yes, it's been two years today since I started this blog. Now over 20000 hits and 1000 posts (I've deleted a bunch of story posts lately..numbering in the 100s) later, here I am still here.

If you go through my archives now, which are essentially fixed except for Sept of 2002, which I was too tired to edit last night, you'll find more than your share of quizzes, memes and musical rants etc. If you look hard enough, you'll also find the two or three stories I left here and some really short one post stories.

What I know is left is:

An Innocent Man (whose end title is, You Want Her Too)
Distorted Angel
God's Comic
St. Stephen's Day Murders (I want to rework this one at some point)
Love Eternal (though I plan to remove that one as well at some point)

I've gone through several musical obsessions since August of 2002. I started off with Danny Elfman and Elvis Costello and now look, I'm at The Moody Blues!

I can't begin to recall how many templates I've had. I, like so many others, started with a blogger template than moved to blogskins for something more interesting. After that, an old, no longer blogging friend, Deb made a template for me, that I edited a few times and then Leah made the original Diary template and then this one.

So what is the music whore doing for this grand occassion? (Besides fixing the last month in the archives?)

Well to the first 4 friends from my daily list that stop by...If you leave a comment today, you can have the pick of any of my mixes on the AOTM site.

Oh and to make the day happier for me....

I'll just leave this with the post so when I come by, I can drool.



Look, it's my template image, only the shirt is...PINK!

0 comments: