Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Five Days of Me

Five Days of Me

In a valiant effort to get things done, I'm shutting the IM's off for the next 5 days. Hopefully I'll be able to get things prioritized by then. Goodness knows I need to do that.

My writing, which has been very halfhearted as of late is picking up. Who knows, maybe I'll actually finish the story I'm working on so that I can move on to other things. The secret is to stop wasting time.

When I could be writing or working on a mix cd, I'm sitting here at the computer reading blogs and idly chatting to people who don't really have anything to say to me.

Have you ever carried on an IM conversation for almost 8 hours to someone who hasn't really said a word. I have on many occasions. Not the same person, so before anyone gets paranoid, don't! I'm just making a point.

I don't know how to step away. I still don't, but at least yesterday I was prolific. I got some writing done. Tomorrow I'm going to move on to other things and setting blocks of time up for cleaning, reading, writing and most importantly walking.

I did about 10 minutes on the ski machine tonight and my body went...No

So I think I'll stick with the 2 mile trek around the town. It's less painful and I don't enjoy pain.

Oh and I'm doing another CD Swap. This time the Theme is A HARVEST OF SONG.

The songs can be of a fall nature or new to you songs. (songs that you've harvested)

More info can be found here.

The more the merrier.

That's the other thing I've neglected lately, making mix CDs. I have loads of themes, but I haven't gotten around to making them. That may well be added to the list of things to accomplish on my "Five Days of Me"

So, remember when you don't see me on any of the IM thingies, don't fear, I'm probably around. Just email me, or leave a comment here and I'll get back to you.

I'm hiding for my own good.

0 comments: