Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I'm a Cranky Bitch

Oye am I in a foul mood today. I don't even know what's caused it. Overall, last night was a really good night. I talked to my friend Jennifer for the first time in yonks. God, it was nice to talk to a human being that wasn't a family member or somehow connected to my job.

Seriously, she's one of the last people that actually understands my musical obsessions. Let me tell you there aren't many people that do that and it's nice to be able to talk to one of them every now and then.

I'm a very solitary being, probably more so now than when I was younger. At least then I wanted to go out and there was a chance of it happening. I can't even go to a bar for a drink these days.

You know what? Downing Shots I could use a few!

Seriously, I know I'm fairly (Ha Ha Ha) different from the avg 30 year old. I don't care about having a family. I don't want one. And for the most part that includes a husband. I like to talk about music, movies and stuff like that. Have I mentioned children give me hives?

On a plus I started getting the giveaway mixes ready. Woot! I swear I had CD cases at one time. Suddenly they are all gone. Which of course thrills me to no end, but hey, I need envelopes too, because somehow after months of not trading much other than mixes I've got some live shows that I need to burn for a few friends and mixes to go out to MoodyMistress and Otto. Plus I've got to come up with artwork for those, because there wasn't any in my artwork folder.

Now where did those smileys with the drinks go? Downing Shots Ah there they are. I think they need to share some.

0 comments: