Thursday, August 19, 2004

It's Raining Again

I woke up to some rain again, accompanied by a little lightning. Ah, the joys of thunderstorms.

I feel a really miserable day coming on. I'm nearly done editing the story I mentioned yesterday, which is good, cos I wasn't even in the mood to do that yesterday. Wasn't in the mood to do much of anything yesterday, so getting something accomplished was a good thing.

My friend, Mary came over and I got a 2 mile walk in. Yay me! Took some lovely photos again along the way. I'm seriously considering doing a real photoblog, rather than just that one I have, because it only lets you upload 1 picture a day. (and even if you pay for the service it's got a limited number of uploads)

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I really just want to have some time to walk, go through my cd collection, make a few mix cds, watch my DVDS and try to figure out why this one DVDr won't play. Of course it is a DVD of a Moody Blues show from the period in 2000 where Mr. Lodgey Lodge wore all leather. It starts to play on the computer, but then it goes nope! and shuts off. And my regular DVD player hates it. It won't even load. Doesn't make sense. I've had VCDs play on that one. I was sent another DVDr of an 84 BBC Concert with some freaky (in respect to said rat bastard's sweater) interviews with a certain, unpleasant blonde Moody Man. That one plays fine incidently.

Why is it so wrong that I should be able to see Lodgey in head to toe leather? Huh Huh? I don't ask for much. It's not as if I'm asking him to be in my room in head to toe leather, although that would be nice, if he's bored and can't go golfing today. I'm sure Kirsten could spare him for one day, so I can use him for my nefarious purposes. (Yeah right)

And on that note....I leave you with my torment.



Cos dammit I want to see that man in leather move!!

0 comments: