Saturday, August 14, 2004

Lonely Saturday

Lonely Saturday

I may have gotten my completely to myself weekend, but I'm not sure if this is a good time to have it. I'm PMSy, kinda down again and just in the need to be out and about.

I have decided though to make the best of it, whatever way it turns out. I have made a list. (go ahead and groan, cos I did too when I thought about it) The list is of things I'd like to accomplish and can be accomplished even if my friend comes over.

1. Walk at least 2 miles if not more both Saturday and Sunday.
2. Take pictures while I'm walking, cos I have an idea for a nifty photo post.
3. Finish reading the 2 books I have started.
4. Make a Thank You Mix for someone who was very nice to me recently and deserves to have something nice done in return. An email thank you or a card is not enough.
5. Write at least 10 pages in the current story that I'm working on.

I guess I've got my work cut out for me, but it could turn out to be a productive weekend. I'd like to get some new music over the weekend as well. I've had some blogger friends introduce me to some new stuff that's really appealing to me right now. I may have to make a purchase at BMG or rejoin Columbia House.

0 comments: