Monday, August 30, 2004

Monday Madness

Name 3 of your favorite.......
1. Colors Blue, Purple and Black
2. Pizza Toppings Ham, Pineapple and Green Pepper. Mmmm Hawaiian Pizza
3. Department Stores Kaufmann's, Lazuras/Macy's and The Bon Ton
4. Flavors of Candy Chocolate, Chocolate and Chocolate
5. Scents of Candles Root beer (yes, this is a candle scent) juniper breeze, peach
6. Days of the Week Friday, Saturday and Sunday
7. Vegetables broccoli, (everyone sing the choppin' broccoli song now!!) zucchini, green pepper
8. Fruits pineapple, orange and cantalope
9. Meals to cook The Music Whore doesn't cook.
10. Kitchen Gadgets See answer 9
11. Olympic Sports I am the only person that hates hates hates the olympics. I find them to be about as exciting as watching paint dry. Could be, because sports bore me to tears.

This whole post has made me very hungry....I'll just be off to the Burger Joint

0 comments: