Tuesday, August 03, 2004

And its all over now...

And its all over now...

Sometime between my last post and this morning I've decided to give up on a few things. I'm tempted to just give up on myself, because I keep failing, but I'd probably fail at that too.

I need a vacation from worrying, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. What I really need is a vacation from myself, but this isn't a bad sci-fi novel, its real life so I have to make do with what I can.

The thing I love the most is getting me down so much that I've decided that when I finish working on my most recent story, I'm stopping. I'm not writing any more. It's not worth the time it takes to get it all down in print only to have it ignored.

I've been reading enough to know that my writing pretty much sucks, so why delude myself any further, right? It's just not worth it.

I wish I could get out of this funk. Is that what this is? And yay, the next 3 Costello reissues come out today. That's a happy thing. Well, it would be if I had any money to buy them with. It's a good thing that these are reissues and the only reason I want them is the bonus material.

So rather than go on and on about my misery, I'm going to post some prettyness. At least prettyness to me.



and



I probably should have used these over at Wenches, but no one goes there...so why post em. Though it is Tasty Tuesday and that's when we post our favorite pretty men. So do me a favor and go look later today.

0 comments: