Monday, August 23, 2004

Monday Madness

Hafta get the week off on the right foot. If I miss my Monday Madness my whole week is thrown off kilter!

1. Which is more fun, kid's toys or grown-up kid's toys? (ie. Lego's vs. power tools)
It all depends on what kind of toys the kids are playing with. If a computer is a grown up kids toy, well then I'm all for grown up kids toys!Email

2. What's your favorite food and why? Which food is your number one weakness?
I love Gnocci! Did I spell that right? Probably not. Yum! I love all Italian food actually. My number one weakness? Tiramisu! If you try to put a fork in my dessert, you may get stabbed!

3. How many blogs/journals/diaries would you say you read?
Probably 10 or more, just check my dailies links on the side bar. I try to hit everyone at least once a day or once every other day. I'm a loyal reader to my blogger friends.

4. Do you feel you have an obligation to spread your religious belief system to others, or do you think religion is a private matter that everyone needs to decide for themselves?
Religion is a deeply personal thing. I don't want other people trying to instill their beliefs in me and I don't want to do that to them. The other thing I can't stand, and I'm on rant mode now, are people that feel the need to bash other religions. You know what...that's why there are different religions. Find the church that you are most comfortable in, but don't bash another religion because you don't feel at peace or whatever with that religions beliefs. (Ranted ended...go in peace)

5. Did you keep a paper journal before blogging?
Off and on I did, but I'm oddly more loyal to the blog than I ever was to an actual journal. It's the computer geek in me.

6. Describe your life in 3 words.
Insane
Boring
Musical

7. What was the last thing you were wrong about?
The better question might be, what was the last thing I was right about. ~sigh~

8. What one thing would you do to help the world be a better place for all?
I shall vote Not Bush in 2004.

9. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I have 4 cats and a dog. I can't answer that question, in case any of the pets are reading this. Cat 8 Dog 7

10. If you could start your own meme (And you can!), what kind of questions would you ask?
I do the Music Mambo over at BDI. I wasn't the original creator but I've taken it on. It's all music related questions of course.

0 comments: