Saturday, November 03, 2007

Whatever Happened To:


Michael Crawford? It really seems like he disappears. I miss him. I miss him alot. He was one of my high school crushes when I was listening to more musical theater music than pop music.

He was in Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Woman In White back in 2004 but something, I can't remember if it was schedule issues or health issues, that prevented him from reprising his role on Broadway.

I wish he would do an album or something. It's been years since I obsessed over him. I've seen him twice in concert with the Music Of Andrew Lloyd Webber and he was fantastic.

If his website is to be believed he's going to be recording a show for PBS sometime in the next year or so, but the information there hasn't been updated in months.

I really hope something comes of it. I love his voice and it would be a different kind of concert then what I'm used to seeing these days.

0 comments: