Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hump Day Randomness

Bunch of stuff today...and none of it really goes with the other.

~ Blue Point Brewery makes a beer called Hopical Illusion. It's very good. But I haven't met a fancy beer at Barley and Hops that wasn't good yet.

~ The in thing this year in ornaments is The Pickle. No not the radio station with that sexy/pain in my backside DJ. I mean "the pickle." I had to buy one. It was only $1.99. It won't go on my tree in the computer room, but it will go on the tree in the living room.

~ Panera Bread makes a gingerbread bagel. I bought one but I'm afraid to eat it. Gingerbread and bagels just don't seem to go together.

~ I'm not in the mood for work today. Not that I or many people ever are in the mood for that. Today however, I'm really not in the mood. There's too much to do at home for tomorrow.

~ The kitty I'm cat sitting for is being very anti-social. Not that most kitties aren't anti-social, but Jez is taking it to extremes.

~ It's Wednesday...Hunks are needed, right? Today we have Justin Hayward, Elvis Costello, John Lodge and Richard Roxburgh.




0 comments: