Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Reminder

I got my first digital camera in 2003 for Christmas. I have had at least 2 pages where I posted my photos before I decided that I liked flickr best.

The first place I had for pictures was fotolog. As you can see I abandoned it about 2 years ago. It was a poor free service and a paid account didn't really offer any real benefits either.

The next place I hosted my photos was blogger. This is my photoblog. I haven't updated there since July and I feel guilty about it, but since blogger has a certain amount of photos that I can upload for free, I've given up using it. In fact the last few updates on the photoblog are photos I have posted on my flickr account.

But finding the fotolog page brought back some memories to me. I found pictures of my beloved Misty that I didn't know I had.

mistydrawer

mistyhiding

Let's just say that little reminder brought a nice flood of tears this morning.

0 comments: