Saturday, November 17, 2007

My 3000th Post: Coming Soon

In probably a little less than 30 days I'll have made my 3000th post to this blog. That means in the 5 years blogging I've made more than one post a day. I did the math it comes out to be something like 1.6 and I know I've blogged most every day of the last few years, except when I was away on vacation to Atlantic City. Who the hell wants to blog from the land of bright lights, good eats and the shore? Not me!

My guess is that the 3000th post will come sometime before Christmas. I've been averaging a post or two a day. and there are about 30 some days til Christmas. So yeah, it will definitely be before the holiday.

The question is...what should I do? Should I celebrate that I've bored all my readers to tears with my nonsense about my life, music, celebrities, a certain DJ at 99.3 The Pickle? Hmmm perhaps my 3000th post should be an apology for not being entertained enough.

What do you, my poor defenseless readers think I should do?

0 comments: