Saturday, November 10, 2007

Shoveling Coal?

Yup, you read that right. Santa stopped by around 11 and told me I had been a bad girl this year and dropped about 2.5 tons of coal on the road by our house.

Seriously.

We have one of the only houses left that has a coal furnace. Right now that's a beautiful thing, because coal is cheaper than natural gas or electricity. However getting the coal off the road and into our coal cellar is not fun. It took an hour with 3 of us shoveling, my two nephews and myself. My back is killing me.

However I did get to use the tiny pick ax to break up the large pieces, so I got to vent my frustrations out a bit. I needed that more than you can imagine.

So if there's any kind soul out there right now, SHARE SOME ADVIL!!!

Oh and if you see Santa? Kill the nasty fat man, cos he's mean.

0 comments: