Saturday, November 24, 2007

Avenue Q

Well, I'm finally going to see the musical Avenue Q. I've been waiting to see it for years now. My sister and I are taking in a matinée at 2 this afternoon in Pittsburgh at the Benedum Center. I'm going to try not to sing along, because I know and love all the songs.

After that we will probably try to find dinner, though I imagine on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, we're going to be in line for quite awhile for that. It's bad enough I forgot that the Celebrate The Season Parade was this morning from 9 - 11. I'm seriously hoping that there are a few parking spots by the theater for the car.

Parking is the one thing I can't stand in the city, though on the weekends its not usually a problem. This weekend is special though.

Damn me for not deciding to go on Thanksgiving or even yesterday evening. But nope, I picked Saturday.

I'm such a dorkalope.

If I survive the experience I'll let you know how much I liked the show.

Wish me luck

0 comments: