Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I've Got The Dieting Blues

I should be happy to see the scale lowering as a result of me really behaving myself, foodwise, especially as the holidays are so close and because I love food. I could easily tip the scales, but I'm entirely too vain to let that happen.

Yes, you read that right, I'm vain.

I have low self esteem, but I have a very vain streak.

Go figure.

But right now I'm feeling rather meh about all of it. Getting to the gym is a trial because of the time change. Even though I'm finishing up around 6:30 - 7:00 I feel like it's late and after I finish at the gym I have to do shopping for Thanksgiving for my mom and check on grandma.

I usually get home and want to go straight to bed or at least straight to the computer to stare at it, because it oddly calms me. (And if I've been to Walmart, I need calming, hell, I usually need alcohol)

Speaking of which, dieting has guilted me away from drinking any of the poor 6 pack of Purple Haze beer that I so love, because I know its full of calories.

Talk about a bummer.

I need cheering up...How about a hump day hunk? That should do it. I miss the hunks..

Oh look here's one now...

100_7203

Mmmm it's my sexy Pickle DJ. I have a Fishy story to share from yesterday too, but right now I'd rather drool on his picture and short out my monitor. But while I'm doing that, allow me to bring out Justin Hayward to drool on...because this is my favorite picture of him.

100_0771

I've really missed the hump day hunks.

0 comments: