Tuesday, November 06, 2007

PJ Day?

I wish I could go to work in my ugly gray sweatsuit. I know I've mentioned this before, but today it's definitely true. It's so nice and warm and comfy, and I'm so darn cold right now.

I hate being cold almost as much as I hate being too hot.

And this is where my problem lies.

If I wear normal clothes to work, I will end up being cold in a matter of minutes, but when I turn the heat up at the office, the place becomes an oven.

It's a no win situation. Unless it's a perfect temperature outside I'm either too hot or too cold.

I want to be comfy and cozy! Is that too much to ask? Obviously it is, because being comfy and cozy would bring me JOY! And we all know that I'm not allowed to have too much joy in my life.

I think that's why I've been having these bizarre dreams about a certain person who is obviously not speaking to me right now. The dreams bring me joy and then I wake up and realize, oops, he's not speaking to me so none of this could have happened.

Blergh!

So if you don't mind, I'd like to leave my ugly jammies on today so I can be comfy cozy today, m'kay? It's not much to ask, is it? No, I didn't think so.

0 comments: