Monday, November 19, 2007

Bad Night

Mom woke up around 2:30 this morning with an Atrial attack. I was really thinking I wouldn't be sitting here at my usual time blogging as I'm so used to doing. I really expected to be sitting in a hospital waiting area.

~big thankful deep breath~

It took awhile but her heart rate returned to normal. However I have hardly slept because I didn't get to bed until after 11 last night, because I'm every manner of an idiot and spent the better part of my night editing and uploading my photos from the zoo to my flickr page.

I don't know how capable I'm going to be today of doing anything after having only about 3.5 hours of sleep. It's a good Mondays aren't usually busy for me because there's a strong possibility that I may go face down on my desk long before 4 o'clock. Heck, my keyboard is looking rather comfortable right now. Really comfortable.

I will say that even though I'm still half asleep that it's better than sitting in the ER or Cardiac Care Unit of Mon Valley Hospital.

0 comments: