Friday, November 02, 2007

Top 5 On Friday - Week 148

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 albums you just can't stop playing

Keri Noble - Fearless



This is the best album I discovered on a blog. Someone had an amazon link posted back in the day when I trolled one of the blog surfing sites. I'm so glad I gave her a try, she's one of my favorite artists, and she's the only one with an album out next year that I'm getting excited about, only I'd be more excited if it weren't out already in Japan and that I can't find it anywhere. I want my Keri Noble CD and I want it NOW!!

The Moody Blues - December



I never thought I'd love a Christmas album as much as I do this one. I play it in July. It's time to put it into heavy rotation again. I miss Don't Need A Reindeer!

Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Blood & Chocolate



As most of you would guess, this is quite possibly my favorite album of all time. The sad part is that I only discovered it in the last 7 years as I was a casual EC fan before that. What the hell was wrong with me? This album is beyond brilliant!

The Beatles - Rubber Soul



When I want to listen to a Beatles album, this is the one I reach for every time. It has almost all my favorite songs on it. I played it for several hours yesterday, actually.

Grey Eye Glances - Eventide



This is another one of my absolute favorite albums. I can't be without it. I don't think there's a week that goes by that I don't listen to it or part of it at least once.

0 comments: