Thursday, November 01, 2007

I Need Some Excitement

Anyone want to excite me? Hmmm, that sounds kinky. But anyway, Copper had a post on her livejournal about how she hasn't found any music lately that really got her excited.

NOT IN THAT WAY DAMN IT!
(you people have dirty minds)

I had to agree with her. There's been some great stuff that I looked forward to this year, but none of them produced enough excitement to get me thrilled about an artist or band like I have in the past with The Moody Blues, Oingo Boingo, & Elvis Costello.

Everything is just ho hum.

Even this year's Christmas releases are ho hum. Rick Springfield is the most exciting one of the bunch. (That's kinda sad too)

Why oh why can't any of the artists I love be working on new material? I can't even get excited over the new Duran Duran album, because I know it's going to suck in a big way!

Come on! Somebody's got to bring some excitement back into my life.

0 comments: