Monday, November 05, 2007

Random 10 - Week 130

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

It was a weird weekend for music. I was changing mix cds as I was driving quite a bit and then there was the song from Boston Market...it all adds up to one eclectic weekend of music.

Nick Lowe - The Rose Of England
(Played in Boston Market! WTF! It made me smile)

Tommy James - Hold The Fire
Tommy James - Ordinary Girl
Tommy James - Love Words
(3 songs from a mix CD that I kept playing. If you don't have Tommy's Hold The Fire CD, you really should get it. It's a great disc of pure pop goodness, on par with his stuff from the 60's.)

Rob Thomas - Little Wonder
(I love this song. I love Rob too)

Oingo Boingo - Not My Slave (Boingo Alive version)
(This was on my Zen as I was walking off some frustrations)

Elvis Costello - The Judgment
(Another mix cd song)

Gordon Lightfoot - High & Dry
Gordon Lightfoot - Hangdog Hotel Room
(This song is fun to sing with the windows down and speeding down the toll road)

The Bangles - Where Were You When I Needed You
(An excellent cover of The Grass Roots song)

And the picture?

A Chihuly glass sculpture from Phipps!

100_0625

0 comments: