Sunday, November 11, 2007

Busy Day

Today is going to be one of those days that I'll feel like my head's spinning when it's over. I've got a full plate and I'm awake far too early for a Sunday morning, but oh well. You've got to do what you've got to do, and today my list of things to do is long.

~ Thanksgiving dinner shopping. (Need a ham and a turkey, though I insist this house is full of turkeys, as well as a host of other nummy things)

~ Trip to Washington to spend some money I don't have at Bath & Body Works because I have 2 coupons.

~ Target to get that dress I didn't buy last weekend. (I want it for Avenue Q at the end of the month)

~ Waffle House for brunch.

~ Jack's this morning so that the scale remains down. We are oh so close to 130 again. I must fit into my cute brown and black striped pants. I miss them.

Now I need to start accomplishing these things, so I can get some sleep tonight.

0 comments: