Sunday, November 04, 2007

Well My Day Is Screwed

Today is Fridge Day! Meaning they are going to deliver the new fridge from Lowes today. I saw the guy type in morning delivery, so I thought I'd have the rest of the day to myself to do something.

They called at 8 o'clock to tell me their delivery window was noon - 3.

WTF!

I was planning on going to Pittsburgh today if they had come in time, or at least a mall, or something, but thanks to this little delivery window that isn't happening. I was really looking forward to that Pittsburgh trip after having to drive there this past Wednesday for no good reason and then I wasn't even able to snap a few photos or grab lunch and truly enjoy it.

GRRRR.

I'm so aggravated with Lowes right now, especially as I bought the fridge on MONDAY and set the delivery up for Sunday then. I should be priority damn it! I guess that's not how it works.

So yet again I'm stuck in my damn house all weekend.

Oh well, at least I'm saving gas, right?

FUQUA! It still sucks big time.

0 comments: