Monday, November 19, 2007

Random 10 - Week 132

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Not my usual weekend for music.

The Searchers - Don't Throw Your Love Away
Lulu - To Sir, With Love
(this is the worst song ever)

A Fine Frenzy - Let It Snow
Sarah McLachlan - I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
(2 songs from the Christmas CD Stockings By The Fire that I bought at Starbucks)

Duran Duran - Skin Divers
Duran Duran - Box Full O' Honey
Duran Duran - Red Carpet Massacre
(3 songs from the new album that I'm not sure if I like or not)

The Wallflowers - Here He Comes (Confessions Of A Drunken Marionette)
The Wallflowers - One Headlight
The Wallflowers - The Beautiful Side Of Somewhere
(3 songs from my favorite band right now)

And the picture: A very big kitteh at the zoo.

101_0663

0 comments: