Monday, November 05, 2007

The Perfect Photo


101_0104
Originally uploaded by moodylady
I'm always impressed when I get a shot of a butterfly. Today I was going through my flickr album and uploading some shots that I forgot to upload a few months ago, when I happened by this one.

I think it might be one of my favorite butterfly pictures, and this summer I took several, because we have a lot of thistle behind our office, and the butterflies seem to love thistle.

I'm not sure what kind of flower this is, but I have noticed it's another favorite of butterflies.

I'm already missing the sunny days, like the one we were having on the day this photo was taken. Winter has decided to show up in Southwestern PA and all hopes of seeing bright colors and butterflies have to be put away for another year.

0 comments: