Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hump Day Hunks

Ok, Hump Day Hunk...I'm in the mood to stare at the prettiest man on my Hump Day Hunks list.



Looks like the paparazzi were after Fishy here. Have I mentioned that I love the Pickle T-shirt and sandals. No wait, it's the shorts! LOLzers! Never mind how much drool was on the floor by the lady with the camera who sneakily snapped that shot of a cute widdle fishy backside.

Why do I still want to goose him? Oh wait, I really want to give him a gigantic WEDGIE!

Anyone that could manage to get me a Pickle T-shirt for Christmas would get my undying love and affection, as I can't have what I really want for Christmas, which is the cute little Fishy.

~sigh~

C'mon, make The Mistress' Christmas special, get me that Pickle T-shirt.

Now more pictures of my favorite Pickle DJ, FISHY!!





I yanked these from the Oldies Radio website.

But this is my favorite picture of him ever.


101_0403



Followed closely by this one..


100_0287


Le sigh

Le pant

Le drool

Le giggle



Yup, I'm a crazy one, but at least I'm loyal.

0 comments: